Vikings Wolves of Midgard – XboxOne




I was able to get a bit more of a grasp on the variety of combat in Vikings during a second run-through of this tundra with a giant two-handed sword. The shieldmaiden’s attacks were slower, but enemies that took several swipes from the standard sword could be slain with just a single slice of the bigger blade. However, certain skills varied as I unlocked a new batch for the two-handed sword, as the dashing attack was replaced with a melee kick due to the lumbering weapon. As I concluded the demo I knew I was only scratching the icy surface when switching weapons as a trip through the hub world showed multiple options for armor and weaponry (like bows, magic staffs, and multiple blades), along with a rune system that can alter your equipment’s status like Final Fantasy VII’s Materia.


+Share on Google

عن الكاتب DaTorrents-Leader

    تعليقات جوجل بلس
    تعليقات فيسبوك

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق