Everspace – PS3



Just last week a preview trailer for Everspace landed in my inbox and proceeded to knock my socks off. It took me a few days to get back to my home gaming PC, but I was not disappointed once I got there. In alpha for less than a week, this roguelike shooter is the real deal.
You might remember the good folks at Rockfish Games from their Galaxy On Fire games, a mobile spacefaring series that involved dogfighting and some light RPG mechanics. Since then their Everspace project has had a successful Kickstarter campaign and a smooth trip through Steam Greenlight. It’s even playable in VR. I invited Griffin McElroy to join me among the stars. Use the link above to watch in full 1080p on YouTube.


+Share on Google

عن الكاتب DaTorrents-Leader

    تعليقات جوجل بلس
    تعليقات فيسبوك

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق